Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
If you are Oz-tralian you're gonna have that song stuck in your head now! Suckers!
I just heard this song on a French radio station, c'est bizarre, non?
I thought it was weird when I heard Midnight Oil's 'Beds are Burning' a few weeks ago, but hearing the dulcet tones of Johnny Farnham as you're pulling into the boulangerie, très bizarre.
Anyways, just wanted to put up a few photos from the past few days or so.
The temperature's rising and people are out and about enjoying the sunshine.
I'm secretly kind of smug that my 2 weeks in Bali has me - for once - not the whitiest white person on the beach.
That would be M. Haha!
I used to love you.
I still love Maximus Decimus Meridius.
He's hot, and kinda mean.
You know me - thug-lovin.
I still love Maximus Decimus Meridius.
He's hot, and kinda mean.
You know me - thug-lovin.
(erm, yeah, M took this one. Obviously. I apparently have stumps for legs.)
Cannes: Keeping the Marquee industry alive, one festival at a time.
Didn't get invited onto any mega-yachts.
Hurumph.
Wouldn't have gone anyway. Lindsay Lohan was there, and who KNOWS where she's been.
PS:Cannes is one of the most expensive marinas in the world, and a berth during for a jumbo 200-footer (the biggest allowed in the marina) goes for $2,094 US a night.
That actually hurts my head.
Waiting for Ryan Gosling. Clever people. He's like Loreal. He's worth it.
Plus people walking to the Palais all dolled up, which always makes for fun people-watching.
Even though it took me 30 minutes just to cross the road.
Good thing I'm a very patient person.
It's only MAY!
Add about 100 more people per square metre and you'll have a picture of what August looks like.
Bleh.
I've always wanted to go to Cannes. Any sort of film festival, really... Nice pictures!
ReplyDeleteI ONCE HEARD YOU'RE HTE VOICE ON UK RADIO IN A SHOW CALLED 'ONE HIT WONDERS'
ReplyDeleteONE HIT!?!?! OUTRAGEOUS.
I THINK I SIMILARLY FB'ED IT.