Sunday, 23 May 2010

Just shaking things up

Hi. No, your eyes do not deceive you.

Am playing around with my layout a little. I quite like this one - and the Phoenix is as relevant an avatar as anything I guess.

I also hate the name of my blog - named it on a whim when I thought I was writing for myself, but can't change it completely without losing my followers - all 4 of'em!!

Also want to share this with you as it's really cool: It's called Ikea Home Inspiration and is basically a collection of photos that real people have submitted showing their design style using Ikea products. SO much nicer than the overly cluttered Ikea catalogs and a great way of showing how the products can work in real spaces. I've spent quite some time flipping through the pictures. Here are a couple of my favourites:







So pretty.

Want to touch the hiney.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that link. I have a date with The Husband at Ikea next Tuesday :-)

    ReplyDelete