My mum is the best person I know.
She lets us call her Tidy Didy - even when (A) she hates it and (B) she isn't really all that tidy.
I miss her every day.
I can't wait to see her in under three weeks and show her Paris, Cannes, Provence and experience Rome together.
I love you mum.
Happy Mother's Day.
She lets us call her Tidy Didy - even when (A) she hates it and (B) she isn't really all that tidy.
I miss her every day.
I can't wait to see her in under three weeks and show her Paris, Cannes, Provence and experience Rome together.
I love you mum.
Happy Mother's Day.

A very Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there - especially my friends who are experiencing their first mother's day.
PS: Am obviously back from Bali. T'was brilliance. Stay tuned for photos and details. Need to sleep and catch up on Glee and Vampire Diaries before blogging. Priorities.
xx
Gorgeous photo of you!
ReplyDeleteAnd I call my mom Eilo (and gotten all the grandchildren to as well). She hates it :-)