Saturday, 30 January 2010

Love is .... Baked goods!


Reason # 4678 why M is a pretty awesome husband:


He has spent the whole afternoon making pasties and sausage rolls.

All that chopping, all that hand making, folding, rolling has resulted in the most amazingly delicious little golden puff pastry bundles of goodness.

I haven’t eaten a pasty in OVER A YEAR. That is so wrong.

And these glorious, flaky pastry cases are made of win and awesome.
I’ve just eaten three in a row.
In my defence, they are kind of mini.
But still.
Yeah.
I’m a pig.
But they are OUTSTANDING.

You know my food photography sucks (I would like to blame the camera but feel that would be un-sportsmanlike of me...or whatever) but here you go:


The masterchef at work with the fruits of his endeavours in the foreground.


Delicious......



Sausage rolls ready to...uh...roll.
Ha ha ha ha ha!



P.S - Possibly potentially good news job-wise on the horizon, I'll keep you posted!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bec,
    Mark's grannie "Ma"
    would be so proud of Mark's cooking, sausage rolls and pasties gee Port Eliott bakery has a competitor baker.Gee your Cannes apartment would have smelt so welcoming. mmmm pasties & sausage Rolls. Yum . B& P

    ReplyDelete