Sunday, 17 January 2010

One more thing!

I have fallen in love!

With a blog!

which.... is weird and creepy. HOWEVER, if you have some spare time (I know, the rest of ya'll are busy working/raising children and don't spend all your time swanning about Cannes, blah blah) anyway, run, don't walk to Petite Anglaise

A fabulous, long running (since 2004) blog of an English girl living in Paris with her toddler daughter (Tadpole) and initially, her frenchman and father of said Tadpole, Mr Frog. There's an update on the various changes that have occurred in her life since she started the blog under 'about me' (including getting fired for improper conduct due to her blog, suing and winning for wrongful termination, publishing a book, falling in and out of love, falling back in love with someone new, getting married and a new baby boy).

I've chosen to start at the beginning, and it's wonderful! She writes beautifully and I can sympathise with so many of her French experiences, having endured a number of them myself.

Anyway, if you have some time to kill, grab a cuppa and a biscuit (or 2) and enjoy Petite Anglaise.

No comments:

Post a Comment