I have been downloading So you think you can Dance - only the performances, not the results shows as that much Bassingthwaite makes me want to perform un-anesthetized rectal surgery on myself, and I am pleased as punch that Talia won. Yay!
I liked all the top 4 but felt that Talia was the best dancer - most of my favourite routines from the series include her: the Romeo + Juliet one with Loredo, the 'Dead and Gone' with BJ, the amazing very modern contemporary with Charlie. Although I did love Amy and BJ's dance to Beyonce's 'Halo' but that could just be because I love me some Beyonce.
I love dance shows. I wish I could dance like that. In my head, I can, but as many of you would attest, the real product is somewhat......different. Pity they don't have a category for interpretative dance, cause I would knock their socks off with my version of Men at Work's "Down Under" complete with miming of Vegemite sandwiches. Awesome.
just don't challenge KT to a dance off - Mark knows!
ReplyDeleteLove MOB