Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Can I still be on Adelaide time??

Because if I can, then being awake right now makes sense - it's 10.49am. Perfectly normal.

However, in Cannes it is 3.20am. Which is only acceptable if you're reeeealy drunk. Which I'm not.

Insomnia is a bitch. I shall name her Morag after Alf's sister on H&A. Strewth.

And if anyone suggests counting sheep, I'll stab them in the kidney. With a spork. Or a splade.

Might read more of my uber confusing and challenging and lack of line/paragraph break why are my eyeballs bleeding book. Nothing sends me off to a nice night's sleep like reading about what the Nazis did in the Ukraine and Russia.

Sweet dreams
are made of these...do do do..who am I to disagree...I travel the world and the seventh seas....everybody's looking for something....
I love Annie Lennox.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Still not sleepy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bec. dad here. Try sippimng some soda water. Old time remedy for not sleeping that surprisingly works! Give it a try.have read your blogs, very entertaining. Get a job! Hope ramsay is well. Love ya. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bec - Love the blog. Mine never got off the ground when I arrived here... one of my biggest regrets. Looking forward to more updates. My dad and his partner Sue will be arriving in St Cezaire this week for the next 6 weeks... If they head to Canne I might let you know. They are pretty fun and might want to say hello! Hope you are well. Best, Pen

    ReplyDelete