So I pretty much quit after one blog. Quitter. Blog quitter.
I don't know, it just felt weird, and slightly narcissistic to be typing away my random thoughts - who is ever going to want to read this? But then I thought about the pleasure one can gain from Facebook stalking (come on, we all do it! baby photos, wedding photos, where people are, getting frustrated by the new twitter-like arrangements, having to "hide" people who insist on sharing ALL their f-ing Quiz results..) and the fact that I, personally, really enjoy reading other peoples' blogs.....so yeah.
I'm back.
With very little to say. Perhaps I'll use this instead of group emails - would certainly save time and means I'm not haranguing people with busy working lives by filling up their inbox. Ahh, busy working life, I remember those days....
So yes, will try to post some recent photos and make the page look a bit moreinteresting. I will also try to update regularly-ish!
Just checking that this works as have been getting complaints.....well one complaint, and don't want to stop all my peeps from commenting!
ReplyDeleteWow - I'm a loser.