Wednesday, 30 September 2009

New additions

So I've added a little "My Blog List" box you will find to your right, err, on the right of the page that is, not literally on your right as that would break all kinds of space-time-continuum-laws of physics-time travel- X files rules.

Now is probably a good time to mention that M and I have recently gotten into the TV show Fringe which (A) stars Joshua Jackson aka Pacey Witter, my other boyfriend and (B) is kinda sci-fi. Sorry in advance.

Anywhoodle, these are blogs that I like to read.
There are blogs by some Pembroke peeps I know:
The lovely Georgia Richmond, whose blogs are always amusing, entertaining and honest AND her daughter Satine is too precious for words.
Heather Anders, who writes so well and is incredibly funny and takes great photos and has a scrumptious family and lives in London.
Mezzle Lamb, direct from Edinburgh and filled with deliciousness (quite literally, her last two posts have been recipes - yum)

And blogs by amazing people who I kinda adore, mostly food blogs (and, btw, food blogs are SOOO the new cookbooks FYI) eww, I just went all cyber speak.
Next thing you know I'll be calling myself iBec 2.0. or some such stupidity. LOL.

Orangette is my favourite but she has been kind of quiet of late. I just adore trawling through these blogs (yeah, I have too muh spare time, wanna fight about it!?!) there are hundreds of wicked recipes and the photography on most of them (Cannelle et Vanille in particular!) is just sublime.

If you have a moment - go have a sneaky peak. You won't regret it.
Wow, I'm a food-blog pimp.

And if you haven't discovered the girls from GoFugYourself or the very popular FML then....we'll frankly you must have been living under a rock. Off you go. Thank your Aunty Bec later for the giggles and guffaws.

Guffaws is a weird word.

A bientot!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug Bec - only don't beef up the H:Bomb too much, she has such an enormous head already. Wanna fight about it Heatherbell?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enormous head?!?

    with a never-updated blog that commands 2 views a day... i highly doubt that.

    LOOK at this duck. look at it.

    ReplyDelete