Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you.
I'm finally feeling better. FINALLY.
It has been a fairly hellish week full of phlegm and tissues and coughing fits that make me nearly wee myself and truly awful television but I'm back in the land of the living - even if I'm still as weak as a new-born kitten.
A 30min walk around Cannes in the sunshine yesterday left me exhausted and needing a lie-down. So still a way to go.
But I'm feeling confident that I can get back to work on Monday and leave this Bronchitis behind me.
No more bed-ridden B!
Wish me luck!
xxx
Amazing what a little sunshine (and a week of rest) can do! x
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're feeling better. I feel I'm at 80% myself - fine for the most part, but still a sore throat due to nightly coughing fits. First trip to the gym in just under a fortnight tonight. Eeep!
ReplyDeleteMez xoxo