Yeah yeah yeah, I know.
2 blogs in a row with clips of Adele singing live.
This one is from the Brit awards last night (where my beloved Mumford & Sons walked away with Album of the Year. Fist pump. You go Glen Coco.)
But you guys - for serious, this song is ................ words honestly fail me.
Hasn't everyone felt like this at some point? The chorus is just so beautiful.
She is so beautiful. Look how overwhelmed she is at the end. Too cute.
This is talent. F-me this is glorious.
I have been listening to her album non-stop - I even listened to it while at the gym last night.
Which to be honest wasn't exactly conducive of hardcore exercise and building up a sweat, but - meh. I'm obsessed.
With Adele. Not exercise. Obviously.
Will blog something proper and stop pimping out tunes soon I promise.
xxx
Have you heard her speak in interviews? The contrast between the elegance of her singing and her cheeky chappy Londoner slang makes me chortle with delight.
ReplyDeletexoxM
P.S Northern Lights and Iceland adventure pics to be blogged soon.
MJ - looking forward to Icelandic goodies - did you freeze your bits off - or are your a hardened northerner by now??
ReplyDeleteAt the end of her album (on itunes at least) there is a video interview with Adele where she goes through each of the songs on the album - her inspirations and collaborations.
And she is so funny and self-deprecating and such a cheeky, mouthy bugger.
There's also footage of her without makeup and she looks so young! I forget, because she writes these wise, gutsy, bluesy ballads that she's only 23 for F's sake.
Makes me feel old and crusty.
I love her - and this song - with a ferocity that is bordering on obsession.
x
21 is my crack.
ReplyDeleteI am a double 'ard bastard when it come to cold weather now. Only, don't tell Stu I said that, oh how he would deride me and my cold weather handling ability.
More photis of Iceland on the way.
FB you with June dates - so very exciting!
M