Friday, 25 June 2010

I can't emphasise enough

That you must MUST MUST go check out Hyperbole and a Half.






Her latest post 'This is Why I'll Never be an Adult' is beyond hilarious.



A small excerpt:


Then the guilt from my ignored responsibilities grows so large that merely carrying it around with me feels like a huge responsibility. It takes up a sizable portion of my capacity, leaving me almost completely useless for anything other than consuming nachos and surfing the internet like an attention-deficient squirrel on PCP.



It also reminds me of me so much it's scary. Right down to the blonde hair, manic smile and internet-ing into the wee hours of the morning.


Trust your Aunty B

You will love.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. You wrote in your profile that you write stuff that amuses you, and I have to tell you it amused me. Thanks for the smile. Sorry you had to spend so much to get your car fixed.

    ReplyDelete