Saturday, 5 June 2010

GLEE Finale next Tuesday


WARNING: Possible spoiler ahead
(but not really, they're just singing a bit of a song)




I can't stop watching this.
Glee has been a bit hit-or-miss lately with the "back 9" episodes, but I still love it. When it's good, it's so very very good, and when it's a bit off - well, it's like Pizza. Even if it isn't that great, it's still good ya'know?

But this.

The look he gives her.
The shared smiles.
The song.

Kills me.

Kills me.






Season 1 Finale on Tuesday night.

I'm going to miss my weekly Cory Monteith fill until the new episodes start.



Thank god True Blood starts soon.
mmmm Vampire Eric. Delish.

xxx


1 comment:

  1. You do not "talk crap". You do have a bit of a potty mouth which I enjoy along with your photos.
    Thanks for taking me back to Paris.
    X David, NYC

    ReplyDelete