Monday, 19 July 2010

Oh I do love to be beside the seaside, I do love to be beside the sea

We had a great afternoon yesterday out on Agi and Alessio’s boat.

We headed out towards St Tropez and spent the afternoon snorkelling and swimming.

Agi and Alessio are both free divers – Alessio is really good at it, easily reaching depths of 30 metres, which blows my mind. That’s some lung capacity!

I will obviously never be a free diver, due to my mad-ass floating abilities. I dive about 2 metres down and ‘bloup bloup’ back to the top. Boo.

A truly lovely afternoon despite the slightly sunburnt noses and shoulders we brought home.



Picking the boat up


Captain Agi getting it ready


On our way out to sea





Around Theoule Sur Mer and its red rock inlets






Agi and Alessio








Happy as the proverbial pig in poo



I’m off with Agi and some of her friends tonight to FINALLY see Eclipse and have a girly dinner. Should be loads of fun.

And then early to bed in case buttface next door gets going with the pneumatic drill bright and early tomorrow morning.


xxx

1 comment: