I can’t remember if I ever posted these video of comedian Michael McIntyre live at the Apollo but it’s honestly one of my favourites – I’ve watched it so many times and it makes me laugh til I snort every time.
We watched it again recently when Frog was staying with us.
Now - you need to watch the video for this story to make sense.
There's three parts, it's the end of the second part from about 9.00 minutes and the start of the third that's really relevant to this story if you're in a hurry. If not - watch all three parts, it's fairly amusing.
Off you go.
I’ll wait
.............
No seriously, if you aren't going to watch the videos, then we're fighting, so off you go!
So, the story is: last night at the gym, M and I were both working away on our machines, the soul occupants of the “Salle Cardio” as we often are at 9.30 at night, headphones blaring away and in the zone.
To be fair, one of us was probably working a little harder than the other, and I’ll let you work out who’s who but let me say this, how many people can do the Single Ladies choreography while on an Eliptical trailer... hmmmm?
When we’d both finished, and were walking around the room cooling down, headphones still in so no conversation. With absolutely no discussion and no prior agreement to do so, we both started skipping around the room.
“What are you doing?”
“I’m WINNING! that's what I'm doing"
"Skipping is magnificent!"
"By combining the two - Whooo-hooo!! I'm practically flying!”
and laughing like the insane creatures we are.
I really hope there aren’t security cameras in the gym.
Why are we so weird? After spending a decade together, our sense of humour/personality has basically become one.
Which basically means M has gotten funnier and I’ve dumbed down my rapier wit. Heh.
That is all for now.
PS: I got heckled by mum today (do you know you've made it when you've got hecklers??) that I never finished our trip blogs from April and it has been like twenty years since then and a lot has happened. If I can be arsed I'll do some recapping. Satisfied mum?? Sheesh. The things I'll do for my loving audience.
Seeing that mum makes up approximately 32% of that audience, I guess it's fair.
xoxo
B
No comments:
Post a Comment