Thursday, 5 May 2011

We have a situation

We have friends (Hels and Tom) arriving this afternoon for a weekend of FUN FUN FUN TM Rebecca Black

This, naturally, necessitated a trip to the supermarche to stock up on alcoholic beverages plus edible goodies.

Trying to put everything away in the fridge was a challenge - and then something slowly dawned on me.

I started to count.

We have 13 different types of cheese in our fridge.

Yep. 13. One Three.

Even for my standards of cheese-loving - this seems high, no?

No room for five food groups in our house, go dairy or go home.






PS - I know I should have done my Holland trip blog AND I've been given a Stylish Blogger award which is awesome, but when you go gallivanting for the entire vacation it means the first week of school is a biotch.

They'r e a-coming, I promise.

B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment