Monday, 22 March 2010

You could be a sweat meat or a beautiful nightmare

I'm a little embarrassed to admit this.

I wrote my earlier post this morning, in a grump at having to get up to drop M at work because (A) it was raining and (B) he ran 34km yesterday and was mildly crippled and I was also poo-y about the lack of computer + internet access. M has suggested I may have an addiction. I'm in denial. Anyway, this morning I felt like this:



But I'm over that now! I was all kinds of productive today! Who woulda thunk it?!? heh.
And genius/geek husband is a-fixing our problems - we have ordered a new hard drive, so all will be well. I will mourn what we have lost (especially photos and the entire first season of Glee - sob!) but there are books to be read (i'm tackling Anna Karenina next, ooo-err), jobs to be done and walks to be had. So no wuckers.


This picture will amuse Holly:




Back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy this muchly, not sure what it means exactly but i likes it! Also what is FML?
    Holly

    ReplyDelete