Wednesday, 17 March 2010

Last one for today, I promise

But it's so nice weather-wise so I'm sitting out on the balcony with a cuppa, randomly internet-ing - hmmm, ok, there needs to be a verb for this.
Oxford dictionary peeps - get on it.
When one is not 'surfing' or 'searching' just... internet using. Randomly. Because you have too much spare time.




This makes me giggle.
The fashion here (and apparently everywhere) for every woman seems to be tights.
Now, I sometimes partake in the leggings-wearing but leggings are opaque. Tights, on the otherhand, even misleadingly named "Opaque" tights, are sheer. And not pants. And should only be worn under dresses. Or very long tops. Not with a tight singlet and with clearly visable flowery G-bangga underneath. This comment is directed at the fake-tan-odoured cougar I stood behind at the markets this morning. Nearly put me off my croissante amande. Yuk. (The mutton dressed as lamb that is, not the croissant - that was delicious!)



This is WICKED.
Wants it. Wants it.
Could I make this? I have books and superglue ...



Ah, le petit prince, vous êtes très intelligents dans la manière du monde



And finally - bought two massive bunches of freesias at the markets today, so the apartment smells b.e.a-utiful.

C'est tout!

1 comment:

  1. Your life is charmed - despite presence of irksome g-banger tight-wearing weirdos. I want in (to the life, not the g-bangers).

    ReplyDelete