Friday, 19 February 2010

Adorn me

If there is such a thing as a print buying and framing fairy out there, I would like him/her to visit me and to come bearing gifts. Please.



I am lusting after this poster in a big BIG way - especially after visiting the Tattinger holy land last August. This is not a poster for the pool room, oh no, this baby deserves boudoir status. I wants it. I needs it.




I also rather love this work by graffiti artist Banksy. One of the apartments I look after has a black+white print of this on canvas and I rather adore it and would steal it..... no I wouldn't....well, I would if I thought I wouldn't get caught - after all, Banksy IS a bit of an anarchist - I think he'd approve.





Ladurée Macarons. Where do I even start. I only managed two visits last time in Paris but in April, I will essentially be camping out there. M has his marathon - I have my own: how many Ladurée boutiques and Masion du Chocolat places can I visit in 4 hours. There will be route planning, and maps, and time trials. Oh yes, it will be a marathon and not a sprint of macaron eating. If you have never tried a Ladurée macaron - especailly the Caramel et beurre de sel one then....... I pity you. You have not lived.
I have kept the gorgeous boxes the macarons come in but would also like a framed (I think a heavy Gold frame would suffice) copy of this poster too. Yum.



This is wicked. I forget where I found it but I love the whimsical nature of it. Add it to the list framing fairy, add it to the list.





PS - This rambling post is basically Jaime's fault as she heckled me about not blogging often enough so - be forewarned, nothing much is happening here at the mo, so all random, nonsensical posts can be blamed on Jaime! You have been warned!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't there some controversy over one of Banksy's pieces being painted over - then he weighed in and was all like, 'what of it'?

    ReplyDelete