Tuesday, 1 December 2009

We went on a little hike last Saturday.

It was an absolutely gorgeous autumn day: clear blue skies, warm (well, not once we were up in the Alps, no) but just stunning. And it was a good thing we went on the Saturday, as on Sunday it pissed down no-stop.

It was just a simple 4 hour wander. Still too much up-hill for my general liking, but the view, as always, was spectacular. We could see all the way to Corsica from our picnic lunch spot, which was very cool. We also encountered an unexpected herd of sheep on our way down blocking the path. There were some though that we weren’t sure if they were sheep or goats – so I imaginatively titled them ‘scroats’. Hee hee. I have the sense of humour of an 11 year old boy. Yep. And throughout the whole walk, I didn’t even grumble once! An early Christmas miracle!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment