Mail is awesome. Seriously.
I’m sure those of you who have lived overseas can appreciate this but I literally squeee with excitement when I open my letterbox and there are items there. Obviously I get even MORE excited if said items are neither bills nor random French mail but are, in fact cards/letters/packages from Australia – and sometimes England. Yay! I love packages! And this time of year has been a veritable mail BONANZA!
Now I don’t know whether it’s Australia Post or Frenchy La Poste who is causing delays, but birthday cards and Christmas cards are still slowly trickling in, which for me is greatness as it simply prolongs the joy! So to everyone who sent a birthday card or gift or a Christmas card or gift, thank you so much! I have all the cards displayed over the bookcase and, if I may say so myself, I look very popular indeed!!
Loves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment