Tuesday, 13 March 2012

She's here!

Hi everyone,

On the 2nd of March at 7.19pm my beautiful daughter entered the world.

She is totally perfect - a real mix of M and I with fluffy strawberry blonde hair.

We love her so much already and are slowly settling into something of a routine (dictated by her of course) and adjusting to this life-altering new person in our lives.

Nothing beats watching M with his daughter - he loves to cuddle and talk to her and gets impatient when she wont wake up to "play" with him (umm - she's 10 days old......)

I don't think I've ever been happier.





I can't guarantee there'll be much in the way of blogging in the coming weeks and months, as being a milk truck seems to be my full-time occupation.


But it's the best job I've ever had.


Love

xxx


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Congratulations on the new addition, and keep on truckin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raj is cuter than I ever could have imagined! G and I look forward to skyping her soon. Lots of love to the three of you bisous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!! Congratulations to the clever parents, what a gorgeous bundle of a baby girl you have there. Enjoy every minute of it, she's a treasure! x x x (Hope you're getting some sleep)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make a beautiful milk truck Bec. Enjoy every moment! She's absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Félicitations to you and M! So exciting!!! Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a bit late but HUGE congratulations to you! Enjoy these special moments.

    ReplyDelete