We're back in Cannes for 2 days after a great weekend in Paris with Jaime - beautiful sunshine, great food, some sightseeing, a trip to the Musee d'Orsay which I love (and which I get into for free thanks to my nifty "Pass Education" - there are some perks to being a teacher!) and lots and lots of laughs.
We're off to Grasse and Antibes today and then will probably hit Cannes proper and the beaches tomorrow before we head off Wednesday on our road trip through Italy, Austria and Germany.
It's wonderful having Jaime here - we've known each other since we were 2 years old and she's like family, so it's all very relaxed and low-key fun times. And she and M are a comedic duo par excellence.
She also brought a small suitcase overflowing with Twisties, Cherry Ripes, Savoury Shapes and Allens lollies. She knows me so well.
I'll be back in blog land mid next week with lots of photos and hopefully a tall tale or two.
Hope everyone in this hemisphere is enjoying their summer.
Big kisses
B
xxx
this is what summer is about. keep having fun.
ReplyDeleteaidan xo
BIG KISSES to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXX
ReplyDeleteYes!!! I need blog tales!!!!
ReplyDelete