Friday, 26 August 2011

Blog the Fug


Hi y'all.

Yes, I'm still alive and kicking.

And by 'alive and kicking' I mean sweltering in our boiling hot apartment and growing increasingly more anxious about the imminenet arrival of la rentrée - which means back to school time in French.

I am coping with the heat, the lack of air-conditioning and my growing list of things to-do the best way I know how: by eating ice blocks and watching Project Runway.


I know I haven't blogged in ages. I have no excuse.

It's not that there hasn't been things to tell you about either: we went on an awesome road trip with Jaime and ate more Wiener Schnitzels than I think is medically advisable, we had some fairly hilarious moments, including a drive that should have taken us 6 hours that ended up taking us 9.5 and saw lots of beautiful parts of Italy, Germany and Austria.

M and I also survived a 10 hour marathon drive home from Munich that took us through 6 countries - including Liechtenstein, which amuses me no end.

I also had a fabulous 2 day break in Provence with some very saucy and entertaining Texan women who made me laugh until I thought I was going to pee my pants.

There's also been beach trips, market visits, lots of good books and films, so it's not like I don't have anything to write about. I'm just in a bit of a blogging fug.

Hopefully my mojo will come back soon.



Until then, I leave you with something amusing:




an in-bred cat
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





hahahaha.

B
xxx

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! (in bread... hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In bread cat...ba-ha-ha-ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHAHAH!!!!! Nice!!

    Also, I've posted the pre-quel to our little escapade!

    ReplyDelete