Then it's a weekend in Brussels and Bruges before on to The Netherlands for a week and then back to Northern France around Amiens for the Easter weekend and ANZAC day dawn service at Villers-Bretonneux.

Should be a whole lot of fun.
xxx
P.S - Had the 1st of my two Primary Theatre Shows on Tuesday night - it went really, really well and have received lots of lovely feedback from colleagues, parents and the kids themselves. I'll post some photos once I get them.
When I talked with the kids about the play today, and after I'd explained what "feedback" was and why it's important - I asked them to tell me one thing they were really happy with and one thing they'd like to do better next time.
Best line goes to Jerome:
"I'm happy that I looked really cool and my mum said that our play was the best and the funniest and next time ....... I don't know, I was pretty good.... Next time I'll have more lines."
Modesty is a wonderful thing.
Bonnes vacances!
Beautiful tulips picture! Have fun on your adventure!
ReplyDeleteBelgian waffles! Holidays with mother! Hooray for everything! Enjoy the much-deserved break. Sounds a little more relaxing than trekking in Morrocco. To each their own, n'est pas?
ReplyDeleteLove Mez
Bwwhahahaha -- love the confidence!!! Who needs self-reflection when you think you're a badass?!
ReplyDelete