The dreaded lurgy had struck me down, with the fiery power of a thousand suns.
Luckily we had nothing planned this weekend anyway, as I have so far spent the last 15 hours in bed.
I blame school, and snotty-nosed kids that turn the classroom into over-heated Petri-dishes of bacteria:
One class yesterday were doing a test and every 30 seconds one of them coughed, sneezed, grunted or sniffed.
Delightful.
I'll be under the doona with a box of tissues and a book of trashy historical fiction, should you need me.
Hope everyone else is having a better weekend.
xx

YUCKY! You should stay on the couch and watch Anne of Green Gables :-)
ReplyDeleteThe evilness of this cold has been with me for the past week. Tried to go to work this morning, made it til 12:30 before I had to drag my sorry arse home.
ReplyDeleteThe upside? Electric blanket, hot water bottle, cup of tea, and a trashy mag. You know, the usual remedy.
Hope you feel better soon Bec.
xoxo M
Aww Mezzle, I feel your pain. I hope you get better soon too. xx
ReplyDeleteSara - watched a bit of Anne of Green Gables on YouTube but then decided a naked Jake Gyllanhaal was more what the doctor ordered so watched "Love and Other Drugs" - Jakey may be cuteness personified and he has great chemistry with Anne Hathaway but GODDAM that movie was a hot mess.