Friday, 19 November 2010

Negotiations

I backed out of going for a run tonight.

Way too tired after a week that started out on the wrong foot after a late Sunday evening return from a boozy weekend in London and went steadily downhill, concluding with a wake up call of 5.00am today to get my marking finished. Yuk.

So anyway, it was a gigantic ‘hell-to-the-no’ to going for a run tonight.

But I had to promise Trainer Bob M that I would go for a run tomorrow.

And my punishment if I don’t?

No internet TV shows for a whole week.

He is so unfair. I offered to do the dishes for a week. He said no as I effectively do that anyway.

Harsh.

And mean.
Really really mean.
And he knows how to get me where it hurts. No Glee? No Gossip Girl? 
Sadistic bastard. 

To further illustrate his meanness:
I was asking him for help with my list of “interesting things about me” and he said that I should write:

“I secretly like one of my sisters more than the other”

And then watch them flip out.


Like I said, mean.

Funny. But mean.


xxx

2 comments:

  1. No need to flip out, as the answer, OBVIOUSLY is Claire. I am the one who likes Vampire Diaries and also the one who is the funniest, and my prawn hands make you feel better about your stumps. Win-win all round. So Farqy's quest for a fight has failed. Because it is not really even a contest. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No internet TV for a week would be cruel cruel torture

    ReplyDelete