Sunday, 12 September 2010

A Trip to Paris

Almost everyone I know loves Paris.

Whether they have been there or not, it holds a power over our collective consciousness.

We will be spending a weekend in Paris soon, to celebrate M's birthday with a Mumford & Sons concert on the Friday night (providing that our 17.30 Easyjet flight doesn't run predictably late that is!) and then we'll have a lovely weekend in the city we both adore.

I fall a little more in love with Paris every time I go. This will be our 8th visit in two years. We're very lucky.

For those who are less fortunate, I suggest you grab un cafe and slide on over to Little Brown Pen to get your fill.

A gorgeous blog full of stunning photographs of Paris.

You could almost imagine yourself there....



















1 comment:

  1. Have you heard of Paris Syndome? Brilliant. I love it too, but there are plenty who fall victim to the hype.

    ReplyDelete